Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01978 INR / COP
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,661 (COL$3,320,408) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)