Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.285 INR / MAD
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 49% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,160 (9,916 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 3 hours ago)