Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / JPY
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,861 (¥161,377) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)