Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.632 INR / EUR
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,337 (€1,313) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)