Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.410 INR / CNY
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,219 (6,768元) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 75TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)