Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.661 INR / BOB
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,623 ($b8,125) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)