Cost of living in Kozhikode, India vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 7% cheaper than in Varanasi (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Varanasi you would need to make just about ₨58,517 in Kozhikode.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £2,408 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)