Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 73.279 INR / USD
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 51% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,296 ($1,150) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)