Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.004 INR / EUR
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,249 (€1,441) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)