Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.675 INR / EGP
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Varanasi (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,754 (E£ 12,997) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)