Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 932 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (about 3 hours ago)