Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01622 CAD / AFN
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 60% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,233 (199,381 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 6 hours ago)