Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Valletta, Malta
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Valletta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Valletta (Malta)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $1,440,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 4 hours ago)