Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Uberlandia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.437 BRL / USD
Do you live in Uberlandia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Uberlandia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,561 ($2,126) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 5 hours ago)