Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia vs Uberlandia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07095 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Uberlandia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Uberlandia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Uberlandia you would need to make just about R$ 3,556 (руб 50,111) in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mar del Plata costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)