Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,973 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,033,571 in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,590,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)