Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,854 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,550,029 in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,290,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)