Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40963 TND / CNY
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,879 Dinar (14,352元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)