Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03709 TND / INR
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 24% cheaper than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Dinar in Tunis you would need to make just about 4,038 Dinar (₨108,850) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)