Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.517 TND / BRL
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is about the same as in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Tunis you would need to make just about 4,396 Dinar (R$ 8,500) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)