Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40963 TND / CNY
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,988 Dinar (12,176元) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)