Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00229 TND / KRW
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,691 Dinar (₩2,921,034) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)