Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.691 TND / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 616 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,479 Dinar (3,239KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)