Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04714 TND / DOP
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,019 Dinar (RD$ 127,671) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,530 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.60 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Culiacán costs Mex$ 49 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)