Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Tunis, Tunisia
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03544 TND / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,241 Dinar (ARS $176,102) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)