Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.727 TND / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,480 Dinar ($2,010) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)