Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.521 TND / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 876 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,082 Dinar (R$ 9,762) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)