Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TND / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,271 Dinar (COL$5,583,607) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)