Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.315 TND / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 736 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,563 Dinar (€2,281) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £2,408 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)