Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Tunis, Tunisia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00419 TND / AOA *
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,272 Dinar (1,257,515 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)