Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04843 TND / DOP
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,440 Dinar (RD$ 91,687) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)