Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48802 TND / BRL
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Tunis you would need to make just about 3,683 Dinar (R$ 7,547) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)