Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TND / GNF
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,890 Dinar (25,053,665 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (about 2 hours ago)