Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09050 TND / THB
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,166 Dinar (68,129 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangalore costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)