Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08796 TND / THB
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,370 Dinar (72,420 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)