Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.336 TND / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 594 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 61% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,130 Dinar (€1,838) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)