Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00394 TND / CLP
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,937 Dinar (CH$1,759,043) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)