Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Tunis, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00073 TND / MGA
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Tunis (Tunisia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Tunis you would need to make just about 3,788 Dinar (5,210,274 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)