Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Tucumán, Argentina
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.976 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Tucumán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Tucumán (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $110,943 (R$ 6,172) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $80,000 in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)