Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Tucumán, Argentina
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.863 ARS / JPY *
Do you live in Tucumán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Tucumán (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $183,299 (¥212,379) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $74,000 in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)