Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Toulouse, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Toulouse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Toulouse (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Toulouse you would need to make just about €1,566 (COL$7,185,923) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 3 hours ago)