Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Toulouse, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Toulouse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Toulouse (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Toulouse you would need to make just about €1,465 (﷼ 74,840,504) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 6 hours ago)