Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Toulouse, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Toulouse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 45% cheaper than in Toulouse (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Toulouse you would need to make just about €2,032 (3,609,393 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)