Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Toulouse, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Toulouse? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Toulouse (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (₩5,759,282) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Toulouse.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)