Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,176 prices entered by 699 different people.
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 4 hours ago)