Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47124 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 13% more expensive than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,902 (EC$21,013) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$8,800 in Toronto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (about 3 hours ago)