Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04516 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$9,100 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$5,766 (127,690 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,490 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)