Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Toronto, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01502 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Toronto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 73% cheaper than in Toronto (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$9,500 in Toronto you would need to make just about C$2,519 (167,703 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)