Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Thessaloniki (Greece)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 4%|
Are you moving to Murcia? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Murcia of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Thessaloniki? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salerno costs €0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rohtak costs ₨666 (about 2 hours ago)