Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.805 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 120% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,246 Dirham (€2,244) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)